Are you in need of some one-on-one help with your documentary?
Are you stuck or struggling with some aspect of the filmmaking process?
This is your chance to speak one-on-one with a seasoned Oscar-Nominated filmmaker about YOUR project.
Ask anything you like!
Topics for the call can include:
- Documentary Idea Development
- Trailer Review (Fundraising, WIP)
- Rough Cut or Fine Cut Review
- How to break into the filmmaking biz
- Ideas for how to structure your documentary
- Personal instruction through Daniel's Documentary Storytelling & Scriptwriting Course*
- Feedback on your proposal or pitch
- Distribution Ideas
**Students enrolled in Daniel's Documentary Scriptwriting and Storytelling Class get a 25% discount on consulting. (Check inside the class for your coupon)
Academy Award®-Nominated Writer-Director Daniel Raim attended the American Film Institute in Los Angeles, where he studied under one of Alfred Hitchcock’s most esteemed collaborators, Production Designer Robert F. Boyle.Daniel has created a trilogy of critically acclaimed documentaries about unsung heroes of Hollywood’s Golden Age, including, THE MAN ON LINCOLN’S NOSE (2000, Oscar®-Nominated); SOMETHING’S GONNA LIVE (2010, Los Angeles Times Critics’ Pick) and HAROLD AND LILLIAN: A HOLLYWOOD LOVE STORY (2015, Official Selection Cannes Film Festival + Turner Classic Movies TCM). Daniel is currently (2018) creating a series of documentary films for The Criterion Collection and FilmStruck. Hire Daniel.