Terms of Service
By signing up for Desktop Documentaries products and courses (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Desktop Documentaries reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Desktop Documentaries website.
1. Account Terms
- You must provide your full name and a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Desktop Documentaries will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
2. General Conditions
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Desktop Documentaries.
- You may not transfer Your Account to any other person and You may not use anyone else's Account at any time.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the Desktop Documentaries service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Desktop Documentaries Rights
- Although we will do our best to communicate any updates and changes to our services, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Desktop Documentaries shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Desktop Documentaries or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Desktop Documentaries does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Desktop Documentaries does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Desktop Documentaries does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- In no event will Service Provider’s aggregate liability for all claims of any kind, including any claims arising out of or related to this agreement, whether by statute, contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the fees paid by you for the Desktop Documentaries Service hereunder during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which the cause of action arose.
6. Cancellation and Termination
- Desktop Documentaries offers a full 60-day money back guarantee.
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in the Desktop Documentaries response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, your account will be immediately deleted and you will no longer be able to access our services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Desktop Documentaries service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Desktop Documentaries may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
7. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Desktop Documentaries services are subject to change at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Desktop Documentaries Site (Desktop-Documentaries.com).
- Desktop Documentaries reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Desktop Documentaries shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. Content, Licenses & Permissions
- Desktop Documentaries hereby grants You (as a User) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Submitted Content and Company Content, for which You have paid all required fees, solely for Your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent our express written consent.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Submitted Content or Company Content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Submitted Content and Company Content is licensed, and not sold, to You.
- For educational use at a high school, k-12 or higher learning institution, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Desktop Documentaries to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Desktop Documentaries and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Desktop Documentaries (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).